FIRST TIME MORTGAGES
A home is one of the biggest purchases of your life and you have a lot of questions about the home buying process. The amount of new information in the marketplace can seem overwhelming. Here are just a few of the things you need to consider:
- Can I qualify for a mortgage?
- How much can I afford to borrow? Try the Affordability Calculator
- Where can I get the best mortgage rates?
- What mortgage term is right for me?
- What other costs should I expect?
- Can I use my RRSP funds for a down payment?
- What do I need to know about payment options, mortgage portability and other conditions?
Mortgage Brokers like Cutting Edge Lending offer several competitive advantages for first time home buyers. In contrast to the big banks, they have the ability to pull from many more sources, which typically results in lower rates and more favourable terms. This can mean thousands of dollars in savings over the life of your mortgage.